Here’s what AARCH is involved with during the coming weeks:
- January 31: 6:00 p.m. Where is AARCH headed and how to be a part. At C. Burr Artz Library, Community Room. Committee structure, goals, projects.
- February 8: 6-8 p.m. Laboring Sons documentary screening @ Frederick Visitor’s Center.
- February 10: 9 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. African American History Fair @ Church of Latter Day Saints.
- February 12: 7 p.m. African American History Presentation @ Hood College.
- February 14: 10:30 a.m. AARCH Board of Directors meeting @ New Dimensions Worship Center.
- February 20: 7 p.m. African American History Presentation @ Thurmont Library.
Additional events of interest to the African American community are published by the Negro Business & Professional Women’s Frederick Club, and may be found here: African American Events